This blog is a celebration of the wonderful world of vegan cooking. Enjoy!

* The title of this blog refutes the dangerous idea that veganism is a weight-loss diet and that all vegans are skinny. Conversely, being a-not-so-skinny-vegan is also not the same as being overweight or unhealthy. All food intake must be part of a balanced lifestyle.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy 2010


I spent my New Year with these hooligans. My New Year's resolution was to work harder at my PhD, do weekly reports for my supervisor and to do more dancing, play more tennis and to not be as cranky/bossy. Eeek.

Two years ago my New Year's resolution was to go from being vegetarian to being vegan. I look forward to seeing it through another year (and many more).

I am very lucky Pimm's is vegan. :)



Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment