This blog is a celebration of the wonderful world of vegan cooking. Enjoy!

* The title of this blog refutes the dangerous idea that veganism is a weight-loss diet and that all vegans are skinny. Conversely, being a-not-so-skinny-vegan is also not the same as being overweight or unhealthy. All food intake must be part of a balanced lifestyle.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Which wine?

I've recently become obsessed with MasterChef. I think it is due to all the marking I have and the fact that I sit in front of the television to mark so that I don't feel like I'm alone on an island of vector spaces. The only show I've seen on commercial television that I like is MasterChef. Unfortunately it's on the same time as the 7.30 Report but I switch back and forth: a little cooking, a little of Kerry's 7.30 report land.

Anyhow, I came across this article on the MasterChef website that I thought was great. So often I see the back of a wine bottle describe what meat dish the wine would go with; never have I once seen "this wine complements marinated tofu"!

Talking about wines maybe I should ask our new PM what wine goes with slaughtered and fried K-Rudd.

No comments:

Post a Comment