This blog is a celebration of the wonderful world of vegan cooking. Enjoy!

* The title of this blog refutes the dangerous idea that veganism is a weight-loss diet and that all vegans are skinny. Conversely, being a-not-so-skinny-vegan is also not the same as being overweight or unhealthy. All food intake must be part of a balanced lifestyle.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Vegan Franchise

I'm mighty glad Vegan MoFo is over. I was exhausted by the end of it.

I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but I also have a craft blog (which has been neglected of late because my sewing machine is on a ship on an ocean somewhere).

Today I also started a movie/TV blog. I like watching movies and TV. I've called it Video Vegan and if you care what I might have to say about random TV shows and movies you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment