This blog is a celebration of the wonderful world of vegan cooking. Enjoy!

* The title of this blog refutes the dangerous idea that veganism is a weight-loss diet and that all vegans are skinny. Conversely, being a-not-so-skinny-vegan is also not the same as being overweight or unhealthy. All food intake must be part of a balanced lifestyle.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Glee & Cookies

I'm making my traditional delicious choc-chip cookies. While they are baking I thought I'd watch some tv. I caught Glee last week for the Madonna special. I likened the show to High School Musical on hormones and crack. There was a lot of singing. I thought maybe when the Madonna special wasn't on there would be less singing. I was wrong. Still singing. Lots of singing.

It's a car crash tv show. I can't look away no matter how uncomfortable it makes me. I do kind of like the dance choreography, though.

Why do they keep singing????

No comments:

Post a Comment