This blog is a celebration of the wonderful world of vegan cooking. Enjoy!

* The title of this blog refutes the dangerous idea that veganism is a weight-loss diet and that all vegans are skinny. Conversely, being a-not-so-skinny-vegan is also not the same as being overweight or unhealthy. All food intake must be part of a balanced lifestyle.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Babycakes


Babycakes in Soho in Manhattan is a vegan bakery. And gluten free. And white sugar free. In fact, they are basically a guiltless bakery. Which explains why I ate too much and why my head and tummy now hurts.

A tastier vegan cupcake I've not had. And the staff were brilliant.

The owner and baker has a cookbook which is far too heavy to buy and carry to the west coast so I will endeavour to pick up a copy in San Francisco or back home. And then I will bake, bake, bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment