This blog is a celebration of the wonderful world of vegan cooking. Enjoy!

* The title of this blog refutes the dangerous idea that veganism is a weight-loss diet and that all vegans are skinny. Conversely, being a-not-so-skinny-vegan is also not the same as being overweight or unhealthy. All food intake must be part of a balanced lifestyle.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

There are two types of people in this world...

... vegetarians and non-vegetarians.

I was filling out my registration form today for a conference I am attending in Idaho next April and came across this disturbing sentence:

"Dietary options are LIMITED to Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian. No other dietary requirements will be accommodated by conference organizers."


I'm confused. Technically I'm a non-vegetarian. So I don't tick the vegetarian box?

In other news I've been too busy with the PhD and cleaning the house for my Tupperware party to update the blog. But I have lots of photos to share so will be more dedicated to my blog when my PhD productivity takes a dive. This happens every couple of weeks so don't fret my dear devoted readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment