This blog is a celebration of the wonderful world of vegan cooking. Enjoy!

* The title of this blog refutes the dangerous idea that veganism is a weight-loss diet and that all vegans are skinny. Conversely, being a-not-so-skinny-vegan is also not the same as being overweight or unhealthy. All food intake must be part of a balanced lifestyle.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sick Little Vegan MoFo

Surely, being US-based, they realised that MoFo was already in use...

Anyway, I've been sick. I am still kind of sick but since I had to return to the lab I felt I should return to the blog.

I still needed to eat while I was sick so I was still cooking... I was just too exhausted each day to blog. I still am quite exhausted (I constantly feel like I've just been working out and have muscle fatigue despite the fact that I have not) but Geoff has not yet cleaned up last night's dinner so I have some spare time before the kitchen is ready for use.

So I shall now bombard you with this week's Vegan MoFo adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment