This blog is a celebration of the wonderful world of vegan cooking. Enjoy!

* The title of this blog refutes the dangerous idea that veganism is a weight-loss diet and that all vegans are skinny. Conversely, being a-not-so-skinny-vegan is also not the same as being overweight or unhealthy. All food intake must be part of a balanced lifestyle.

Friday, April 9, 2010

More Seattle goodies

I made it to Whole Foods this afternoon (after I woke up). I missed the free breakfast here (by 4 hours) so had to eat somewhere. I bought lentil and vegetable soup with a crusty rosemary bread bun. I also treated myself to a Vegan Thumbprint (which is a Jam Drop, pictured) and a piece of vegan cheesecake. I just ate the Thumbprint (with my super secret garlic-ginger-lemon-honey tea that I drink to get over colds) and it was delicious. I will devour the cheesecake tonight.

I stopped in to MarketSpice on the way to Vital T-Leaf. Lots of tea. I also spotted vegan marzipan chocolates, vegan chocolate covered Oreos (pictured) and vegan chocolate covered pretzels (also pictured) at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. All in good time, my pretties.

I will get very fat before I return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment